7 Reasons You Need Dirt Bike Pants Designed For Your Body
Women don't have many options when it comes to dirt bike pants. And what is available usually requires us to sacrifice fit, quality, and style... or pay a small mortgage for a high-quality pair.
Meet the MCREY Woodland Women's Dirt Bike Pant.
As two female riders, we knew exactly what was missing from existing women's dirt bike pants... some of them not even actually created for women at all. Over the course of two years, we designed a dirt bike pant that marries style and performance, comfort and durability.
7 Reasons You Need This Pant:
- High-waisted design with velcro cinch-adjusters flatters your natural curves & keeps the pants from falling down.
- Nine major stretch panels help your pants move with you, not against you.
- Military-grade, water-resistant canvas helps protect you from the elements.
- Breathable and soft power mesh lining keeps you comfortable.
- Clarino™ heat-resistant patches help protect your legs.
- Four classic colors so you can mix & match with multiple MCREY jerseys.
- Competitively priced so you're not breaking your piggy bank.